Find a Website's Traffic - The Easy Way!

Hands up, all those who think that finding a website's traffic is 'Hard'? That's good, because a few short months ago, I thought the same way. Until I worked out how to get listed on the first pages of Google and Yahoo!.

The simple process I used to get a high ranking with the search engines was all due to article marketing. I simply followed a few guidelines and before I knew it my website rankings were sinking faster than the 'loch ness monster' (which is a good thing).

The way to find a websites traffic, really is in the small details that you must do when you decide to get serious about building your web business. The basic steps I took are listed below. Does it work? Well, one of my websites now holds number one page on Yahoo search engine with all of my articles in spots 2,3,6,8,9 and 10! So, yes, I think it does.

Step 1. Research Your Keywords.

Make sure that you research the latest and greatest keywords, you must find keywords that have a high volume of clicks and check to see that they do not have a lot of competition.

Step 2. Write Your Articles.

Write small concise articles (from 250 -450 words), just write a few paragraphs about the topic you have chosen .Be sure to use one keyword for every article you write. Plus make sure you put the keyword in title of the article.

Step 3. Publish your articles.

Next you have to publish your articles, first on your blog or web site, making sure to incorporate your keyword into the page URL. Then, once you have done that you can now publish your article on as many article distribution sites as you can, starting with this one.

Now, how hard was that? OK, I'm glad you liked doing it because now you will have to do it all over again,more keywords,more articles. The more articles you publish then the more traffic you will get. This is one of the best ways you can find a websites traffic, more particular your websites traffic will increase with every day.