Traffic Building - Triple Your Traffic Fast!

Traffic building is such an elusive thing when you first get started online, but once you are getting a few hundred visitors a day and you are converting 40% of them to subscribers, it doesn't feel so difficult.


Traffic building is such an elusive thing when you first get started online, but once you are getting a few hundred visitors a day and you are converting 40% of them to subscribers, it doesn't feel so difficult.

These are the tactics I have personally used to triple my traffic and triple my list in the last 60 days:

1) Article Marketing. This is the cornerstone of my traffic foundation. I receive around 30 subscribers per day just from articles I write and publish daily. And I mean daily. If you look at my article count on EzineArticles, you will see about 250 articles - and that number is growing everyday. I simply commit to spending an hour or more everyday writing and submitting articles. If you set your mind to it, you too can crank out 10 or so articles per day.

2) Solo ad advertising in ezines. This is great traffic because the visitors that come to you from this traffic are already list subscribers, and they click through to offers -evidenced by the fact that they clicked through from a list to get to your opt in page. By the way, don't try to sell anything in the solo ads, just give something away and get the subscriber. It is much easier (most people are trying to sell to make up the money they spend on the ad), and you will make more on the subscriber than you would on the one-time purchase.

3) Google Adwords. Now I will say that the jury is still out on this. It has helped my numbers, but that is it for now. The subscribers I have accumulated through this expensive method are not opening their emails at the same rate as article marketed subscribers, and have not paid for themselves yet.

If you incorporate techniques number one and two, and maybe some of number three, you will have a certain increase in traffic and subscribers.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sean_R_Mize